Elevating Excellence: Plan B Group Earns AAA Rating from Powercor
We are thrilled to announce a remarkable achievement at Plan B Group, one that reflects our unwavering commitment to excellence and our dedication to delivering on our client’s goals. The highest level of recognition has been granted by the CitiPower and Powercor Field Audit and Quality Auditing Rating Program – a AAA rating that encompasses Project Management, Auditing, and Customer Satisfaction.
Triple A Rating Achieved!
At the Plan B Group, excellence is not just a word; it’s a way of doing business. We are proud to receive the AAA rating in the Powercor Contractor Rating Program, signifying our unwavering commitment to quality, performance, and customer satisfaction.
Plan B offers the convenience of a one-stop shop for all your land development electrical needs. When you work with us you can be confident that you’re working with the highest rated PM2 and the highest AAA rated electrical auditing company in the industry.
- Plan B Services Project Management – AAA Rated
- Plan B Auditing – AAA Rated
- Customer Satisfaction – AAA Rated
This prestigious recognition not only reflects our dedication but also the trust and support of our valued clients. We want to express our gratitude to our hardworking and talented team for their unwavering dedication to the highest standards of performance.
Benefits of Our Triple A Rating.
Receiving the AAA rating from Powercor is not just an achievement; it comes with significant benefits for our clients and partners. Here are just some of the additional AAA advantages:
- No re-audit fee: Clients can benefit from our AAA rating without incurring additional costs.
- VEDN auditor variation sign-off: We streamline the process, ensuring efficiency and compliance.
- Quick VEDN Audit completion: We can provide fully completed VEDN Audits within 10 working days after the final audit request, making the process faster and more efficient. (Note – Process must be managed by Option 2 PM)
- 70% desktop audits: As a AAA-rated consultant a majority of our audits can be conducted remotely, saving time and resources.
- No Permit to work required: We eliminate the need for permits to work for final audit purposes, simplifying the process.
- No Requirement for an Approved Final Audit: Plan B does not require an Approved Final Audit before considering consent to Statement of Compliance (SoC), helping our clients achieve SoC sooner.
- Minor PCA41 plan changes: Our AAA rating allows minor PCA41 plan changes following the audit and provides rectification advice without waiting for plan re-approval.
- Final Audit Request: Clients can make a Final Audit Request when the final draft of PCA41 plans has been submitted to TR&Ds for approval. Under this process the final approved audit report will not be released until the plans are approved, streamlining the process and ensuring a smooth transition.
Embracing the AAA Journey
This AAA rating represents not only a milestone but a commitment to our clients and partners. At Plan B Group, we believe in setting new industry standards, raising the bar, and delivering nothing but the best in project management and auditing services. This accomplishment is a testament to our hard work, dedication, and the trust our clients and Powercor have placed in us.
We want to extend our gratitude to all our clients, partners, and our dedicated team for being a part of this incredible AAA achievement. This is just the beginning; we are determined to reach even greater heights and look forward to continuing to deliver exceptional client services.
Contact the experts
Are you engaging the highest AAA-rated electrical auditing team?
For more information on how Plan B Services and Plan B Auditing sets electrical industry standards and maintains their AAA Rating, or to find out how you can accelerate compliance approval, saving you time and money on your next development, contact Sam Nettelbeck today on (03) 9501 2055.