Dynamic, forward-thinking & innovative – Plan B is the largest provider of consolidated electrical services to the Land Development industry in Victoria. Taking a holistic approach, we provide solutions to our clients for all their Engineering, Design & Project Management needs.
Due to the expansion of the Company, we have an exciting opportunity for an “As-Built” Electrical Draftsperson to join our highly motivated team in producing as-built documentation for underground electrical projects within the Victorian Electrical Distribution Network.
What sets us apart and makes our team choose us?
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy a generous annual leave allowance of five weeks per annum, ensuring you have ample time for personal well-being and relaxation.
- Professional Growth: We support your career development with opportunities for training and advancement, helping you reach your career goals.
- Wellness Resources: Your well-being is essential to us. Access our confidential Employee Assistance Program for guidance and support whenever you need it.
- Team Cohesion: Join a close-knit team that values collaboration and enjoys team-building activities and staff functions.
- Industry Connections: Expand your professional network with valuable networking opportunities within the industry, opening doors to new possibilities.
Envision your future with us, here’s a glimpse of what your role will entail:
Working in our Mount Waverley office as an `As-Built Electrical Draftsperson’, you will be responsible for the interpretation of survey field data and the accurate and efficient production of CAD plans to Electrical Network Standards.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have competent drafting ability (a certificate or qualification in CAD would be highly regarded);
- Have High levels of attention to detail and interpretation of spatial information;
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment;
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and work within nominated timeframes;
- Acquire good levels of verbal and written communication;
- Basic use of Office Productivity Software (e.g., Outlook, Word and Excel);
- A can-do attitude;
- Have a working knowledge of the Victorian Electrical Distribution Networks’ various drafting standards would be highly regarded but not required;
- Have a background in Electrical, Survey or Civil drafting would also be highly regarded but also not required.
Don’t wait – apply now!
Be sure to include a letter of application outlining why you should be considered for an interview, along with your resume. Please note, that applications submitted without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will proceed to the next phase of the selection process. We appreciate all applicants for considering Plan B as a potential employer.