ur collective accomplishments are the result of teamwork, so we aim to create a positive and inclusive workplace where our employees can develop, prosper, and find opportunities for growth while embracing diversity.
The Plan B Group is the industry-leading electrical infrastructure compliance company known for our holistic solutions that cater to our clients’ Auditing, Engineering, Design, and Project Management requirements in the land development industry.
Working in our Mount Waverley office with a dedicated and supportive team you will be given all the training required to succeed in this role and will develop a wide range of skills in administration, client liaison and project support.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Have high levels of communication, this is key to what we do and our team are always proactive and authentic.
- Be able to be responsible for your work and our industry expects a high level of attention to detail.
- Previous Admin experience is preferred but not required.
Why do our people choose us?
- Flexibility: Flexible working arrangements (on completion of probation periods)
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy a generous annual leave allowance of five weeks per annum, ensuring you have ample time for personal well-being and relaxation.
- Professional Growth: We support your career development with opportunities for training and advancement, helping you reach your career goals.
- Wellness Resources: Your well-being is essential to us. Access our confidential Employee Assistance Program for guidance and support whenever you need it.
- Team Cohesion: Join a close-knit team that values collaboration and enjoys regular morning teas, team-building activities, and staff functions.
- Industry Connections: Expand your professional network with valuable networking opportunities within the industry, opening doors to new possibilities.
Envision your future with us, here’s a glimpse of what your role will entail:
- Liaising and building enduring relationships with clients, and our project partners;
- Managing new project applications on behalf of our valued clients to the electrical authorities;
- Preparing new project proposals and tender submissions;
- Managing project documentation and contracts on our client’s behalf;
- Supporting the Project Administration Team and your colleagues with various group tasks;
- Recording and reporting project milestones on our in-house project management software;
- Coordinating submissions and authority documentation;
- Updating our company database;
- Communicating with all project stakeholders, including clients, utility personnel, and service providers;
- Document control and general ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Embrace, uphold and contribute to our positive values and behaviours at all times.
Don’t wait – apply now!
Be sure to include a letter of application outlining why you should be considered for an interview, along with your resume.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will proceed to the next phase of the selection process. We appreciate all applicants for considering Plan B as a potential employer.