PLEASE NOTE — DUE TO COVID-19, COMMENCEMENT DATES FOR ALL JOBS ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. APPLY NOW FOR FUTURE PLACEMENT.
This is a permanent role based in Notting Hill, Victoria. We have an exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking and enthusiastic administrator to become part of our highly motivated team. Due to rapid growth, this is an excellent opening for someone who is mature, self-driven and energetic who wants to learn from and work with the best in their industry.
Working with a dedicated and supportive team you will be given all the training required to succeed in this role and will develop a wide range of skills in administration, client liaison and project management. You will bring your high attention to detail, the ability to adapt and think outside the square, and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team of other administrators and a wider project management department. Customer service or administration experience is preferred, however, more importantly, we are seeking someone who has a can-do, positive, and friendly attitude, who is willing to learn and has an exceptionally strong work ethic. To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate all-round MS Office skills, high communication skills, and have the ability to take ownership of your role.
The Project Administrator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administration support to the Project Management and Detailing teams.
- Communication with all project stakeholders, including clients, utility personnel, and service providers.
- An understanding of Plan B Services and Electrical Distribution Businesses standard processes and procedures to ensure timely delivery and exceptional project outcomes for Plan B Services clients.
- Document control and delivery of all approved as-built drawings to Plan B Services clients.
- Updating the company’s database system with project milestones.
- Input and maintenance of past, current, and future workload reports.
- Project invoicing and financial control responsibilities.
Plan B is a dynamic, forward-thinking and innovative organisation which values the employees and promotes a positive team culture at all times. The successful applicants will embrace our positive Values & Behaviours to ensure a long and secure career. To submit your application, please apply via the email link below. Please attach a cover letter of application along with your resume. Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter.